THIS WAS A FABULOUS OUTING! For a similar upcoming experience view our current listings
GaySail: This week we sail from Zakynthos back to Athens, passing the spectacular channel for Corinth. During this week we have interesting itinerary, visiting the big town of Patras, small local villages and islands and also the famous amphitheater of Epidaurus and Delphi are on our program! Something for everyone! This cruise includes breakfast, lunch, harbor fees, gasoline, and cleaning fees. Unfortunately, it excludes dinner, drinks, snacks, and Corinth Channel fee. On this trip, visit the interesting town of Messalonghi, where Lord Bryon lies. Also, see Galaxdhi on the other side of the Gulf of Corinth, one of the most beautiful harbors of this area. Furthermore, go through the famous channel of Corinth to Epidaurus and visit the world famous Amphitheater! Finally, have dinner in the historical Plaka area and explore the local gay life.
Greece offers sun, culture, ancient sights and spectacular landscapes, as well as delicious food and hospitality in the local taverns. On this trip, sail past by the best bays, islands, and harbors and past all the famous Greek sights worth seeing. Discover the special destinations that can almost only be reached by a sailing yacht. We organize cruises in three different sailing areas, which take place throughout the year.
- Explore Kefalonia Island Poros Town, a little harbor with a very nice view
- Visit the interesting town of Messalonghi, where Lord Bryon lies
- Furthermore, explore Galaxdhi on the other side of the Gulf of Corinth, one of the most beautiful harbors of this area
- Sail to the Municipality of Sikyonia
- Also, explore Athens, a city that attracts vacationers in the summertime
- Go through the famous channel of Corinth to Epidaurus
- Visit the world famous Amphitheater
- Finally, have dinner in the historical Plaka area and explore the local gay life