THIS WAS A FABULOUS OUTING! For a similar upcoming experience view our current listings
Un-Cruise Adventures: Just the ticket—for your mind, body, and soul. Rivers of ice, beach combing and wilderness hikes, Glacier Bay, kayaking, and skiff exploration all share the stage. Uncover Alaska’s special tonic. Cloud failure or liquid sunshine, our Alaska small ship adventure discovery cruises are perfect for exploration—paddling, hiking, hot tub under the stars, “polar bear plunges,” even playing in the mud with your expert expedition team. Glacier Bay National Park; Native totems; breaching whales; soaring eagles; rain-forests; northern lights.
Explore Alaska with the Safari Explorer or the Wilderness Adventurer. Both vessels are adventure equipped with kayaks, paddle boards, skiffs, hiking poles, wet suits and snorkel equipment, and yoga mats. The EZ Dock launch platform makes getting into the water a cinch. A hydrophone transmits below-surface sounds and a bow-mounted underwater camera shows the action. For wellness and relaxation, the vessels offer two hot tubs and fitness equipment.
- Two days in Glacier Bay
- Kayak, hike, and skiff in Glacier Bay
- Park ranger joins you on board in Glacier Bay
- Whale watching in Icy Strait, Frederick Sound, and Stephens Passage
- Explore coves and fjords of Chichagof and Baranof Islands
- View stunning glaciers and listen for the “white” thunder
- Cathedral-walled Fords Terror Wilderness Area
- Captain’s Choice—explore remote “not in the guidebook” places