Tampa Pride: March
Tampa Pride has always committed itself to provide proof of the existence of love and expression, join us to celebrate Pride in the amazing spring weather of Tampa, Florida. This community driven event has been brought together thanks to the grassroots groups of GLBTA Tampa Bay business owners, community leaders, and individuals. Communities and organizations from a national level to a local level are here to express their passion for equality and show how amazing GLBTA community members are.
- Join tens of thousands of your closest friends from around the country as they descend on the Tampa area for Tampa Pride 2018!
- The 4th annual Tampa Pride Diversity Parade will be held in the historic Ybor City, also known as the GaYBOR District.
- Our sponsor Florida Avenue Brewing Company has a special microbrew made especially for us called Passion Pride Ale.
- Pulse victims tribute and Sea-to-Sea Key West Pride Flag presentation in front of Centro Ybor
- After festival party at all your favorite LGBTQ bars!
Tampa Pride Parade: 1:00 PM
The parade will take place on March 24th, 2018. It will begin east from the corner of Nuccio Parkway and 7th Avenue, down 7th Avenue to 20th Street where it will turn north to end at our new Street Festival location around historic Centennial Park. While the parade will start at 1:00 PM, we will begin at noon in front of Centro Ybor with a special community tribute for the victims of Pulse.
DAY TIME ACTIVITIES
Tampa Pride Street Festival
Saturday March 24, 2018
10:00 AM – 5:00 PM
The 2017 Tampa Pride Street Festival will be held in the HCC parking lot, located at the northwest corner of 8th Avenue and 15th Street (across the street from the old MC Filmfest location). The Street Festival will kick off at 10:00 AM and last all day until 5:00 PM.
PRIDE AT NIGHT
Saturday March 24, 2018
Sponsor bars will feature special entertainment of all kinds.
Mr. & Miss Tampa Pride 2018
Sunday, March 4, 7 pm-10 pm
Join us on Sunday March 4th at The Honey Pot as we crown Mr. and Miss Tampa Pride 2018. PAGEANT DETAILS:
Miss Tampa Pride contestants: all bio-girls and drag queens welcome to compete for Miss Tampa Pride title
Mr. Tampa Pride contestants: all bio-boys and drag kings welcome to compete for Mr. Tampa Pride title
Registration: 3pm Sunday March 4 at Hamburger Mary’s Tampa, ($100 cash only).
$500 to the winner (broken up over reign)
Miss Tampa Pride – crown & sash
Mr. Tampa Pride – medallion & sash
Bookings at various local bars and restaurant
1st RUNNER UP:
This a community pageant open to all.