THIS WAS A FABULOUS OUTING! For a similar upcoming experience view our current listings
GaySail: The Ionian islands are situated along the west coast of Greece in the Ionian sea. The complex is comprised of the following islands Corfu, Paxoi, Lefkas, Ithaka, Cephalonia, Kefalonia, Zakynthos and Kythira. Famous for their excellent climate and renowned for their exquisite landscapes, these islands have deep blue waters. Additionally, the locals have always sung “kantades,” which are folklore songs with a distinctive melody. Because of the many beautiful and quiet bays, this itinerary is excellent for a great gay sailing cruise. Furthermore, it is an all inclusive sailing vacation that starts in Trogir, next to Split. On this GaySail trip, you can join for one or two weeks. In the second week, we sail from Dubrovnik back to Split (Trogir). Both weeks have a distinct route with different ports, bays and islands. Let our Gay skipper guide you over the Adriatic seas.
Greece offers sun, culture, ancient sights and spectacular landscapes, as well as delicious food and hospitality in the local taverns. Sail past by the best bays, islands and harbors and past all the famous Greek sights worth seeing. Discover the special destinations that are only reached by a sailing yacht. We organize cruises in three different sailing areas, and we sail several times a year.
- Explore Trogir, the gateway to the numerous islands of the Dalmatian coast
- Visit St. Tropez of Croatia, an ideal spot for swimming.
- Also, explore the island Vis, which has fifty-four bays and coves
- Sail into the deep bay of Vela Luka
- Additionally, sail to Lastavo, an island of rare beauty and spectacular natural bays
- Visit Skrivena Luka, one of the most beautiful coves on the island of Lastavo
- Sail to the National park on the island of Miljet
- Finally, see the Benedictine monastery and the church of St. Mary from the 12th Century