THIS WAS A FABULOUS OUTING! For a similar upcoming experience view our current listings
Source Events: Located in the South Pacific 900 miles east of Australia, New Zealand is comprised of two main islands, the volcanic North Island and the glacial South Island, plus numerous smaller far-flung islands. Most New Zealanders live on the North Island, originally inhabited by the Maori. The South Island is less traveled and less populated, offering unspoiled landscapes and small but charming towns.
- Canyon swinging, bungee jumping and horseback riding
- Travel the wineries of Queenstown
- Recognize film locations from the Lord of the Rings trilogy and Narnia
- Visit the Fox and Franz Josef glaciers
- Board the TranzAlpine Railway to Christchurch