Salt Lake City: March 6th – 11th, 2018
Ski Bums Salt Lake City will be your premier getaway trip for some amazing skiing and snowboarding fun. You will be able to explore four different ski resorts. The first area being called the Little Cottonwood Canyon, is home to the Snowbird and Alta, which are considered among the best in North America and even the world. The two resorts combined give you about 4,700 acres of land to tread upon. Big Cottonwood Canyon, the second area, is home to the Brighton and Solitude. Contrary to their name, the are smaller in size when compared to their cousins, but offers just as good as an experience.
You will be staying at the Hyatt Place Salt Lake – Cottonwood, which is about 25 minutes away from each resort and about 20 minutes away from the LGBT entertainment in downtown. You will receive a daily breakfast and enjoy a amazing multi course meal on the night before your departure.
- Four amazing resorts to tread
- Amazing nightlife in downtown
- Delicious meals
- Build new friendships
- Detailed trip itineraries provided by trip leaders
Day 1: Unpack and settle down
The first day is designed for you to relax and unwind before the adventure begins. You rooms at your hotel will become available after 3:00 PM. If you happen to arrive sooner, feel to check in your luggage with the hotel. We will hold a Meet & Greet welcome reception at 8:00 PM at the hotel.
Day 2-3: Roam the mountains
Your mountain adventure will finally begin early in the morning. We will first begin by setting up groups assigned through their skill levels. This way each group can enjoy whatever terrain they would like to tackle without much worry. From there on, you will go forth and ski or board to your hearts desire.
Day 4: Free Day
This will the day you can head out into the town, relax at the hotel or fulfill that remaining desire for some more snowboarding or skiing. This day is entirely up to you, just remember to join back up with us for dinner at a nearby casual restaurant.
Day 5: Celebratory dinner
We will celebrate the creation of new friendships over a multi-course dinner at one of the best restaurants in the area.
Day 6: Final goodbyes.
Unfortunately, our trip comes to end this morning, and we will have to say our sweet goodbyes. We hope you join us for another Ski Bums trip!
March 6th – 11th, 2018
$1799 per person
— additional options —
$800 USD supplement for single occupancy
- 4-day pass, valid at Alta, Brighton, Solitude and Snowbird
- Five night stay at the Hyatt Place Salt Lake – Cottonwood
- Daily private group shuttles between our hotel and the ski resorts
- Daily delicious hot breakfasts
- Saturday night multi-course dinner
- Welcome reception
- Complimentary exclusive official trip t-shirt
- A daily itinerary of guided activities, terrain recommendations and and hosted events
- Up-to-the-minute trip updates, delivered to your mobile phone
- Trip organization, guidance and assistance from two SKI BUMS professional trip leaders
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED:
Ground transportation between airport and our hotel
Ski and snowboard equipment rental
Most meals, alcoholic drinks
Travel insurance (very highly recommended)