Seattle Pride: June 25, 2017
Seattle Pride strives to create unity, honor, diversity, and achieve equal human rights throughout our region and the world. The 43rd annual Seattle Pride Parade will be held on June 25 along 4th Avenue in downtown Seattle. Join us as we continue to be a constant voice and example of Pride in our everyday lives. This year’s theme is “Indivisible”. We are stronger together!
- The theme for this year’s Pride will be “Indivisible” – a single word that conveys that inclusion and intersectionality make us stronger.
- Enjoy the parade announcers commentary at Westlake Park!
- Partnered with KIRO 7 News to bring you the Seattle Pride Parade to your home! Live stream the parade in its entirety from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- ADA viewing areas are available at Westlake Plaza and on the east side of Fourth Avenue and Bell Streets.
- ASL interpreters will be available at both the Westlake Park announcer stage and at the Fourth and Bell Street announcer stage.
Seattle Pride Parade 11:00 AM
The Seattle Pride Parade will be on Saturday June 25th, 2017 at 11:00 AM. It will begin at Union Street and run north along 4th Avenue to Denny Way. Announcer stages are located at 4th & Pine (Westlake Park), 4th & Bell, and 4th & Denny, with beer gardens nearby.