Olive Harvest: October & November
La Cucina Sabina: Celebrate the fall in Italy and all things Olive Oil! Our estate is surrounded by olive groves that produce our own olive oil. And for two weeks in the fall, YOU can join in the Olive Harvest (or just watch), visit a local mill and even partake in tastings.
The region of Sabina (where our Villa is located) is known for its bountiful olive harvest in the late fall and the festivals, or “Sagras,” celebrating the bountiful harvest.
Olive oil from the Sabine region of Italy garners its own DOP, some of the best in the world. In fact, our own Olive Oil under the brand Osco, is sold in Italy and the US.
- Olive oil tasting to learn what distinguishes truly great oil from the commercial varieties bought at most stores
- Visit one of the oldest and largest olive trees in all of Europe
- Use our own Osco olive oil, throughout four hands-on cooking lessons.
- Day trips to discover the wonderful region of Lazio, the hills of Sabina and its medieval villages, vineyards, culture and people
- Memorable dinner at a luxurious rooftop apartment in Rome, complete with its sunset over the eternal city
click Send Inquiry below for current availability and today’s best pricing.