THIS WAS A FABULOUS OUTING! For a similar upcoming experience view our current listings
Un-Cruise Adventures: Our inclusive island-hopping cruise in Mexico’s Sea of Cortés showcases adventure, culture, and wildlife—boobies, pelicans, frigate birds; humpback, gray, pilot, and blue whales; whale sharks, dolphins, and sea lions. Paddle and hike along desert landscape. Snorkel with sea lion pups. Ride a mule into the arroyos with local rancheros. And discover firsthand how small the human presence here truly is.
Your expedition vessel is ready for adventure at a moment’s notice. The Safari Endeavour is fully loaded with adventure equipment: kayaks; paddle boards; inflatable skiffs; hiking poles; yoga mats; and snorkel gear and wetsuits; plus, a hydrophone for listening to below-surface sounds and a bow-mounted underwater camera. Aboard this spacious expedition vessel, three decks offer ample outside vantage points for taking in daytime sights and the sparkling night sky with new friends.
Stocked with supplies and a bountiful sense of adventure, follow Steinbeck’s path into the protected waters of Cousteau’s “world’s aquarium.” Active exploration and a menagerie of wildlife await you!
- Sea of Cortés UNESCO World Heritage Site—a marine life-rich natural aquarium
- Watch for whales, mobula rays, dolphins, and birds
- Hike, kayak, paddle board, and explore by skiff
- Mule ride into the arroyos with local rancheros
- Search for gentle whale sharks in Bahía de La Paz
- Watch for gray whales at Bahía Magdalena
- Snorkel with sea lion pups and colorful reef fish
- Convenience of flying in/out of Los Cabos International Airport