THIS WAS A FABULOUS OUTING! For a similar upcoming experience view our current listings
GaySail: The Ionian islands are situated along the west coast of Greece in the Ionian sea. The complex is comprised of the following islands Corfu, Paxoi, Lefkas, Ithaka, Cephalonia, Kefalonia, Zakynthos and Kythira. Famous for their excellent climate and renowned for their exquisite landscapes, these islands have deep blue waters. Additionally, the locals have always sung “kantades,” which are folklore songs with a distinctive melody. Because of the many beautiful and quiet bays, this itinerary is excellent for a great gay sailing cruise. Explore the island of Lefkas, visit the village of Sivota surrounded by pine and olive trees and cypresses, explore a picturesque little village located in a secluded bay in the Ionian Sea, sail by the famous Lagana Beach in Kefalonia, with all his turtles and the picturesque Wreck Beach.
Greece offers sun, culture, ancient sights and spectacular landscapes, as well as delicious food and hospitality in the local taverns. Sail past by the best bays, islands and harbors and past all the famous Greek sights worth seeing. Discover the special destinations that can almost only be reached by a sailing yacht. We organize cruises in three different sailing areas. Most itineraries we sail several times a year.
- Explore the beautiful capital of Lefkas, Lefkas town
- Additionally, isit the village of Sivota surrounded by pine and olive trees and cypresses
- Explore Fikardo, a picturesque little village located in a secluded bay in the Ionian Sea
- Sail through Kalamnos, a small green Island in front of the Greece mainland
- Also, sail to the Island of Ithaca, with its great anchor bays
- Visit Nicolaos, a little village in the north of Zakynthos
- Sail by the famous Lagana Beach with its stunning white beach, high cliffs (and the ship wreck of course)
- Finally, rent a scooter to go around an island, discover the town or go to the beach