Las Vegas Pride: October
Southern Nevada Association of Pride Inc: SNAPI’s 20th Annual PRIDE Night Parade presented by MGM Resorts International! Come to downtown Las Vegas from 7 to 10pm for the most glamorous, glittering spectacle ever created by the gay, lesbian, bisexual, and transgender community of Southern Nevada.
This year’s PRIDE Night Parade features Las Vegas’ gay and straight business community, nonprofit organizations, GLBT service agencies, civic groups, and churches as well as SNAPI’s royalty, glamorous indeed!
The parade route begins at West Charleston Blvd. and heads north along 4th Street to Ogden Avenue. The main stage is at Bridger Avenue just two blocks south of the Fremont Street Experience. So get over here early on October 19th (6:00 PM ok don’t get too crazy) to grab the best spot and pre-party with PRIDE (at the corner of 4th Street & Bridger Ave.) Parade Pre-Show at the Main Stage begins at 6:30pm on October 19, 2018 and is immediately followed by the Parade at 7:30pm.Then, because the party don’t stop, make sure to keep going at the official after parade party!
- SNAPI’s 19th Annual PRIDE Night Parade presented by MGM Resorts International
- Features Las Vegas’ gay and straight business community, nonprofit organizations, GLBT service agencies, civic groups, and churches as well as SNAPI’s royalty
- Featuring Pride Parade float competition judged by celebrity judges
- This year, Cox is proud to support Southern Nevada’s GLBT community as the official broadcast partner of the PRIDE Night Parade! Party all night at the parade and catch all the fun AGAIN during the many rebroadcasts on Cox Channel 96 www.cox96.net.
- Official after parade party
PRIDE Night Parade 7:00 PM
The Grandstand will be located at S. 4th St & E Bridger Ave, Las Vegas, NV 89101. Parade Kick-off at 7:00pm! Starting Line begins at the intersection of S. 4th Street and Gass Avenue.