ITALY GAY TRAVELS: Yoga Retreat October 2017
THIS WAS A FABULOUS OUTING! For a similar upcoming experience view our current listings
Yoga Retreat: October 8th – 15th
Join Italy Gay Travels on an exclusive Gay Yoga Retreat in the southernmost tip of Puglia, known as Salento. We will spend a full week in a typical Salento Masseria (farmstead) set within acres of olive groves and nearby to stunning beaches which are within cycling distance. Therefore this setting makes it the perfect spot to relax and tune out from the noise of our constant fast paced lives and really focus on yourself! We will stay near Otranto, a gem within this area, known for its mix of East meets West architecture. Our exclusive Gay Yoga Retreat also allows you to experience more than just Yoga. Hop on a bicycle and visit the amazing beaches, explore the quaint towns and villages, trek through the natural landscape, dine in beautiful Salento cities.
Of course you are here for yoga! No matter what your level, you will be in safe hands. Our Vinyasa/Yin based dynamic yoga sessions will keep you feeling invigorated and transformed. You will be led by Caleb, our talented yoga teacher for the retreat. Over the 7 days he will work according to the chakra system (in ascending order) and incorporate a different chakra for each day of the retreat. For those really looking for the mind, body, spirit experience look no further. Our Gay Yoga Retreat offers the perfect solution.
- Daily Vinyasa and Yin Yoga sessions working on all chakras
- Morning and evening classes
- Caleb, a talented young gay yoga teacher with international experience
- Full use of a typical Masseria in the south of Italy (Salento)
- Stunning cycling/trekking through Salento and its coastline
- Architectural Gems including Otranto
- Meet like-minded individuals and share experiences
- Tour local olive groves and Discover the magic of olive oil
- Make new friends: great group atmosphere