ITALY GAY TRAVELS
THIS WAS A FABULOUS OUTING! For a similar upcoming experience view our current listings
Italy Gay Summer Pride: September 21st – 25th
A 4 day sensational Summer Party in one of the most beautiful undiscovered gems of Italy: the bay of Gallipoli (not in Turkey)! Our Italy Gay Summer Pride gives you the chance to discover one of the trendiest holiday destinations in Italy. Puglia is the talk on everyone’s lips and it is no surprise the gay community in Italy and around the world are flocking here. Gallipoli, and Puglia as a region, is developing a reputation for openness and tolerance.
Italy Gay Summer Pride is held in the heart of Salento, an awe inspiring natural landscape in the southernmost tip of Italy (sunshine guaranteed). Amazing food, Caribbean like sandy beaches, hot boys and friendly locals… should we go on? Our long weekend is packed with beach, fun and sun! We have partnered with Victoria Palace Hotel, a beautiful 4-star hotel moments away from the beachfront, walking distance from the center of Gallipoli. This exclusive hotel comes equipped with a pool, spa, gym, restaurant and private beach ensuring that our guests needs are taken care of while they enjoy this party in paradise.
- Make new friends from all over the world!
- Stay in the exclusive 4-star Hotel Victoria Palace moments away from the beachfront
- Stay in the tallest hotel in Gallipoli, Bellavista Club, overlooking the Old Town with stunning 360 degree views
- Welcome Aperitif on Thursday Night, right on the beautiful bay of Gallipoli
- VIP access to Samsara Beach Club for the duration of the event
- Exclusive Friday Night Party in Le Mine Vaganti (Loose Cannons)
- Saturday Night Party at the biggest Gay Club of Southern Italy, Picador Village
- Explosive Closure Party on Sunday afternoon, right on the beach of Gallipoli
- Indulge in local cuisine: Puglia is famous for its culinary excellence and fresh produce
- Discover still relatively unknown gems of Italy, Puglia and Salento
- Room Matching Program.