Honolulu Pride: October
Honolulu Pride will be Hawaii’s largest LGBTQ community event yet celebrating our bonds of love, friendship and aloha. It is brought together by Hawaii’s diverse and vital LGBTQ+ community, our friends, families, allies and the LGBT Center – Waikiki. The Center has significantly advanced the state of Hawaii’s ranking as an LGBT friendly state, and has helped us support, empower, educate, unify, and facilitate LGBT organizations and individuals in Hawai’i.
- Enjoy the event with more than 20,000 locals and visitors with 60 parade entrants and 115 floats!
- Launch Rainbow Flags Over Waikiki, an annual beautification and awareness project that lines Kalakaua Ave.
- Attend the Festival at the iconic Waikiki Shell – Diamond Head Greens and partake in LGBTQ-friendly businesses, community organizations, and craft and food vendors.
- Since opening The LGBT Center – Waikiki in the spring of 2013, it has become home for 14 additional non-profit organizations. It serves as a meeting center, educational center, training center and home base for these nonprofit organizations
- Highlights of the festival will be featured in mainstream, travel and lifestyle publications, both locally and nationally!
Honolulu Pride™ Parade + Festival
2018 Honolulu Pride Parade + Festival will be Saturday, October 20.Posted by Honolulu Pride, A Project of the Hawaii LGBT Legacy Foundation on Thursday, December 29, 2016
Honolulu Pride Parade 10:00 AM
The parade goes down Ala Moana Blvd to Kalakaua Ave. The parade then heads down Kalakaua Ave to Kapiolani Park.
DAY TIME ACTIVITIES
Saturday, October 20th, 2018
7:00 AM – 11:00 PM
The festival will feature more than seven hours of continuous entertainment on two festival stages and LGBTQ-friendly businesses, community organizations, and craft and food vendors.