Halloween at Sea: October 27-30, 2017
THIS WAS A FABULOUS OUTING! For a similar upcoming experience view our current listings
Join Cruising with Pride at the biggest gay & lesbian, family & friends, group of the year as we celebrate the best spooky and fabulous event you have been to with Halloween at Sea. Sailing round-trip from Long Beach on the “Carnival Inspiration”, visiting Ensenada, Mexico, where we take over a gay club for our very own T-dance. This is always a great time! All Carnival ships inspire guests to have a great time and a memorable vacation. However, it won’t surprise you to learn that the inspiration for Carnival Inspiration… was nothing less than inspiration itself!
From the moment you step aboard, you’ll realize that this isn’t just a cruise ship. The Grand Atrium isn’t just a room with a high ceiling — it’s a place of high art. Your dinner at one of the two main dining rooms is more than just a dish in front of you — it’s the result of our chefs’ culinary creativity. And the Paris and Candlelight Lounges aren’t just rooms with some seats and a stage — they’re spots for our performers to transport you to another place and time. All of the above, and everything else there is to love about a Carnival cruise — from food to pools to comfy rooms — live on this ship, one where you can’t help but find that creative spirit behind all the fun around you.
- 3 days at sea to party with family and friends
- Welcome cocktail party
- Additionally, T-dance with the sexy “Go-Go Boys”
- Halloween costume party
- Serenity, Adult only Retreat on cruise
- Also, be a part of Hasbro, the Game Show and see your favorite board games come to life
- Enjoy hot parties with the official DJ of Miami Heat – DJ Irie
- Enjoy the perk of having a candy store on the ship
- Finally, enjoy on-board comedy performances by Punchliner Comedy Club