GaySail.com: A great week clothes optional sailing week around the happy gay island of Ibiza on a luxury brand new 50 feet Beneteau sailing yacht. This boat is specially equipped to make your holiday to your satisfaction. It consists of a large living room with convertible table, fully equipped kitchen, six cabins of which four are double, one bunk with two beds and separate for the pattern bow one, three full bathrooms, table cards and a crew compartment. Because of its great length and beam has a large indoor and outdoor livability that give each guest a comfortable stay during your trip!
Ibiza has a great gay life, lots of gay bars and a beautiful clothes optional gay beach. And countless beautiful bays and cozy little towns to anchor off. Of course we will visit all of it! On this Exclusive cruise you will be pampered with a rich breakfast, varied lunch, soft drinks, coffee and tea. And if you also want to learn sailing, navigate and knot tying during your vacation you beside relaxing, sunbathing and swimming? That is possible of course!
- Very luxurious new yacht (Beneteau 50 ft) with spacious rooms and large sun deck
- Service of a gay skipper and co-Skipper/ cook, port charges, taxes, cleaning and fuel
- Exclusive and limited to a maximum of 9 guests for space, luxury and comfort.
- Full breakfast, varied lunch
- Drinks available throughout the day: water, coffee, tea and soft drinks
- Swim in the blue Mediterranean Sea
- A Sunset cocktail at the famous Café Del Mar
- Dinner and acloholic drinks (every night in a different place at a local restaurant)
- Visit countless beautiful bays and cozy little towns to anchor off
- Clothes optional sailing week
Boarding at 5 pm in San Antonio.
Our first sailing day at the Mediterranean!
Day 3 – 6
A one week luxury sailing cruise around the Islands Ibiza and Formatera.
Returning to San Antonio at Friday night. Last swim in the blue Mediterranean Sea and a Sunset cocktail at the famous Café Del Mar.
Disembark after breakfast and time to say goodbye to your new friends.
Departure in 2017
July 29th – August 5th