THIS WAS A FABULOUS OUTING! For a similar upcoming experience view our current listings
GaySail: An all inclusive sailing vacation that starts in Dubrovnik and ends in Trogir. On this GaySail trip you can join one or two weeks. This second week we sail from Dubrovnik back to Split (Trogir). Furthermore, both weeks have a distinct route with different ports, bays and islands. Let our Gay skipper guide you over the Adriatic seas. We sail with a beautiful brand new Bavaria 56 Cruiser sailing yacht.
The Dalmatian coast of Croatia has many varied islands, natural bays, and rivers. It has over 1000 islands, and is very beautiful, perfect for sailing. Additionally, the harbors are well equipped. Furthermore, Croatia offers beautiful medieval towns; extensive green, unspoiled land; and villages where time stood still. Wouldn’t you like to anchor in a fantastic secluded bay with the feeling of being alone in the world? On each trip we discover new islands, bays and beautiful towns.
- Visit one of the most prominent tourist destinations in the Mediterranean Sea, Dubrovnik
- Additionally, tour one of the best preserved medieval towns of the Mediterranean
- See the birthplace of Marco Polo
- Also, sail through Scedro, a small island with no inhabitants only a restaurant
- Take a beaitful ferry across the popular town Hvar
- Finally, dive in the warm water in one of the bays at Split