THIS WAS A FABULOUS OUTING! For a similar upcoming experience view our current listings
GaySail: A wonderful gay sailing cruise in Greece to the gay Island of Mykonos! A sailing holiday that starts in Athens. On this gay Sailing trip you can join one or two weeks. The second week we sail from Mykonos Island to the Island Santorini and back to Mykonos. Both weeks have a distinct route with different ports, bays and islands. Let our gay skipper guide you over the Greek seas.
Greece offers sun, culture, ancient sights and spectacular landscapes, as well as delicious food and hospitality in the local taverns. Discover the special destinations that can almost only be reached by a sailing yacht and sail by the best bays, islands and harbors and past all the famous Greek sights worth seeing.
- Dine at the beach or in the old part of Athens, Plaka
- Join local gay bars and clubs
- Visit the temple of Sounion
- Sail to the island Kithnos, with an interesting sand bar for swimming and great pictures
- Hike to the top of the island were the white chora (town) lies
- Visit the 15th century Venetian Kastro in Serifos
- Enjoy beautiful beaches, nightlife, white Cycladic villages, low-impact tourism and maybe the best food ever
- Sail through Elia Bay, the famous gay beach for a swim to the beach
- Make a nice combination with one more week touring Greece!