Gay Wine Weekend Pics 2017
THIS WAS A FABULOUS OUTING! For a similar upcoming experience view our current listings
Reminisce with us over Gay Wine Weekend 2017. Bask in images (click on photo gallery) of the three full days of LGBT events in Northern California’s magnificent Sonoma Valley – home to some of the world’s most prestigious wines and wineries. Along with world class wine and culinary delights, attendees also enjoyed music and dancing in a private estate vineyard, VIP Receptions, wine tasting excursions, champagne brunch, wine auction and a pool party in one of the most famous luxury wine destinations in the world.
• Over 700 LGBTQ wine lovers from across North America gathered in Sonoma for a spectacular weekend Out In The Vineyard!
• Biggest and best support yet of Face to Face Sonoma County AIDS Network.
• Breathtaking ambiance of the Chateau St. Jean estate, tucked away in the heart of Sonoma Valley, truly the idyllic getaway to soak in the Sonoma wine lifestyle.
• Intimate wine tastings hosted by some of the most premier producers in Sonoma.
• Unmatched culinary excellence provided by the handsome executive and personal chef, Chad Carlstedt.
• Relaxing final afternoon, poolside with La Crema Wines, Cruise Wines, and Oceania Cruises, lounging and soaking in the warm Sonoma sun.