Gay Nude Sail Cruise
Saint Martin & Saint Barth: November 18th – 25th, 2017
A luxury Gay Nude Sail Cruise that starts and ends in St. Martin. White sandy beaches with palm trees and tropical sun. Snorkeling and diving between coral reefs and exhilarating sailing between tropical islands. An unique Gay Sailing vacation with a maximum of 14 gay guys, including 2 crew. Let our Gay skipper guide you over the Caribbean seas, and discover the beautiful Islands of St. Martin, St. Barth, and Anguilla!
This cruise is on a large luxury 52 feet Lagoon catamaran. We are the number one worldwide, market leader and specialist in Gay Sailing Cruises. Our experienced gay skippers will take you safely on this great vacation experience! With “GaySail Exclusive” sailing cruises we offer our customers a wonderful luxury sailing experience.
The ships have a huge outdoor sitting area, a sun deck including outdoor mattress, a swimming platform with outside shower, to use after a great dive in the blue sea. Inside is a salon and a well equipped kitchen. Next to wonderful sailing and all the related avocations there will be plenty of time to explore some of the islands and enjoy the anchorages.
- Enjoy Gay Nude Sail Exclusive Catamaran Cruise Saint Martin & Saint Barth
- Have luxury cruises on new and spacious catamaran and sailing yachts in the Caribbean: Saint Martin & Saint Barth
- Accommodation on board of a luxury, spacious and new sailing yacht or catamaran
- Tour local olive groves and Discover the magic of olive oil
- The service of a gay skipper and gay cook
- Enjoy breakfast, lunch and non alcoholic drinks.
- Discover Incredible white sandy beaches with palm trees and amazing sunsets
- Make new friends: great group atmosphere
- GayNudeSail: Include the service of a gay skipper and accommodation on board. Provisions, breakfast and lunch is organized by the group. Grocery shopping at island towns is always a nice outing. This are the nude cruises as offered in Croatia.
- GayNudeSail Special: Include the service of a gay skipper and gay cook, accommodation on board, breakfast, lunch, harbor fees, taxes, gasoline and end cleaning. This are the nude cruises as offered in Greece.
- GayNudeSail Exclusive: Include the service of a gay skipper and gay cook, accommodation on board on a new exclusive luxury sailing yacht or -catamaran, breakfast, lunch, snacks, nonalcoholic drinks, harbor fees, gasoline and end cleaning. This are the nude cruises as offered in Ibiza, Saint Martin & Saint Barth, British Virgin Island, Bahamas and Brazil.
Day 1: Boarding starts at 5.30 PM.
This trip starts in St. Martin, the French part. Just take your luggage from the belt at the airport and in less than one hour you are already on board the yacht. Enjoying the nice outdoors and the great temperature of the tropics. Boarding starts at 5.30 PM.
Day 2: Set sail to Anguilla and drop anchor Road Bay
After a lovely breakfast we are leaving and crossing several bridges.We set sail to Anguilla. Dropping anchor Road Bay. This superb bay has crystal clear water and a pearl white beach. A nice swim and in the evening great local food ashore in the local restaurant Ripples.
Day 3: Prickly Pear Cays and Crocus Bay
Before breakfast a dive in the warm water, what a great way to start the day! Sailing through the reefs to Prickly Pear Cays, between the reefs you see beautiful fishes. Scuba diving! On the way back we drop anchor in front of Sandy Island, great place for lunch. At night we stay in Crocus Bay, dinner in the famous restaurant D’ Avida or it’s next door Pizzaria.
Day 4: Trip to Grand Casse
Today we have a great sailing trip to Grand Casse, a beautiful bay at the North West side of Saint Martin. Here are plenty of bars and restaurants and some great beaches to spent the afternoon. On Tuesday night there is a local market and the Caribbean Carnaval!
Day 5: St. Barth’s and Gustavia
Today it is off to St. Barth’s with under way an anchor stop for lunch at the beautiful small Island of Ile Fourchue. We will have an overnight stop in the bay of Gustavia town, dinner in town.
Day 6: Sail to Anse du Columbier
Gustavia is the little main town of St. Barth. Here you find the Pradas and Gucchis in tropical settings, shoppers paradise! After you can set yourself on a nice terrace and have lunch while you watch the other shoppers passing by. In the afternoon we sail to Anse du Columbier. Scuba diving in search for sea turtles and rays, are they there? Before sunset there is a great hike you can make. Through tropical vegetation a path leads to the North side of St. Barths. Here the coast is rough and the bay has big waves, where you see experienced surfers show their prowess. BBQ at night!
Day 7: Sail to Philipsburg, Simpson Bay
Another great sailing day, with full wind in the sails we blow towards Philipsburg for la lunch stop, and sight seeing in this old Dutch colonial town. During this exhilarating sail we tow a fishing rod, with a big chance to catch some tuna! Then we sail to Simpson Bay on the Dutch side of Saint Martin, a great place to stay for the night.
Day 8: Sail back to Marigot
After a tropical breakfast we have a short sail back to Marigot, back to the Marina. Here you say goodbye to the skipper, cook and your fellow sailors. You can combine this great trip with a few days in a hotel on the beach; ask us for tips and locations.
Departure in 2017
Price per person
O&A EXCLUSIVE SAVINGS email us today or use Send Inquiry
- 7 nights with breakfast
- The service of a gay skipper and gay cook
- Accommodation on board on a new exclusive luxury sailing yacht or -catamaran
- The service of lunch, snacks, nonalcoholic drinks
- The service of harbor fees, gasoline and end cleaning.
Services not included
- Alcoholic drink
- Dinner (not included) is normally in one of the local restaurants and sometimes we have dinner on board or a BBQ at the beach.