THIS WAS A FABULOUS OUTING! For a similar upcoming experience view our current listings
Source Events: We’re delighted to have you on board for this journey of discovery to some of the most beautiful islands in the Galápagos. This itinerary will take us to the true origins of the archipelago, to a world only recently created by the titanic tectonic upheavals of our Earth’s crust, whose volcanic hot spot formed the islands in a blink of an eye in geological time. Fernandina Island is regarded as one of the most pristine island environments anywhere in the world, where life has evolved in its natural state, far from the intervention of man.
- See vibrant and abundant wildlife up close
- Snorkel near Isabela island, hopefully in the company of green sea turtles
- Stroll along the beach and observe marine iguanas and several species of Darwin’s finches
- Circle around water lagoons to catch a glimpse of Flamingos and other birds
- Non-snorkelers can enjoy a glass-bottom boat for an exploration of life underneath the waves.