THIS WAS A FABULOUS OUTING! For a similar upcoming experience view our current listings
Un-Cruise Adventures: Two UNESCO World Heritage Sites. Explore Quito’s Old Town then head to the Galápagos. Arguably the world’s most iconic marine habitat, this unspoiled archipelago is filled with exquisite creatures—giant tortoises, penguins, boobies, Darwin’s finches, Waved Albatross, and rowdy sea lions. Kayak, snorkel, hike, discover the unexpected as Charles Darwin did in 1835.
Darwin’s discoveries in the Galápagos had a profound impact on the way we understand the world. From Ecuador’s northern highlands to a yacht cruise among these notable islands—adventure, culture, wildlife, and discovery awaits you. Uncover New World marvels and Darwin’s archipelago wonderland—flip through this Experience Guide for an in-depth glimpse of our Galápagos exploration.
No matter how you travel—with a companion, family, solo, or in a group—connection, place, and adventure are at the heart of your exploration. Uncover hidden treasures, meet locals (the human, feathered, and wild-and-woolly ones), and learn while having fun. Change the way you see the world.
- Two UNESCO World Heritage Sites: Galápagos Islands and Quito’s Colonial city center
- Two nights at Quito’s historic boutique Casa Gangotena Hotel
- Six-night Galápagos cruise aboard La Pinta
- A private dinner at Quito’s premier view restaurant
- Set foot on seven islands and islets
- Nesting birds and wildlife in their natural habitat
- View marine life by snorkel and glass-bottom boat
- Charles Darwin Research Center
- Certified guides escort small groups of 12
- Roundtrip air between Quito/Galápagos
- Alcoholic beverages on La Pinta