THIS WAS A FABULOUS OUTING! For a similar upcoming experience view our current listings
Toto Tours: Costa Rica is naturally colorful, and first time visitors may feel like they stepped into the middle of rainbow. From every angle the world is flooded with vibrant hues – in the dazzling flowers or vibrant tropical birds and the exotic butterflies as well as the lustrous red coffee plants and the orange glow of molten lava on a volcano rim. In addition to its dazzling colors, visitors are most attracted by the diversity of nature they encounter here. The landscape and micro-climates are ever-changing, and amazing creatures abound.
This is a veritable playground, with a wide range of activities to suit every taste. Whether you want non-stop action or quiet reflection, Costa Rica is a place you must experience. It is also the perfect holiday getaway, with comfortable temperatures and the warm, hospitable greetings of the friendly people here. If you’ve never been to Costa Rica, this tour allows you to check off several items on your personal bucket list of adventures. If you already been here but haven’t gone back in years, join Toto Tours as we make our “return to paradise” after an absence of several years. This is far from an ordinary Costa Rica tour!
- Enjoy a whitewater rafting trip down the class 2-3 rapids of the Balsa River, or a more relaxing float trip on the Peñas Blancas River
- Enjoy ziplining through the tree tops or strolling along on hanging bridges
- Go on a boat ride on the Tarcoles River, where you can get up close and personal with the crocodiles
- Enjoy surfing lessons, sea-kayaking, or a hike in Manuel Antonio National Park
- Enjoy a horse ride on the beach, a boat or kayaking trip on the Damas Estuary or a hike in Manuel Antonio National Park
- Take a sunset cruise on a catamaran for our Farewell Dinner