THIS WAS A FABULOUS OUTING! For a similar upcoming experience view our current listings
GaySail: The Ionian islands are situated along the west coast of Greece in the Ionian sea. The complex is comprised of the following islands Corfu, Paxoi, Lefkas, Ithaka, Cephalonia, Zakynthos and Kythira. These islands are famous for their excellent climate and renowned for their exquisite landscapes, their deep blue waters and the “kantades”, folklore songs with a distinctive melody, which the locals have always sung. Because of the many beautiful and quiet bays, this itinerary is excellent for a gay sailing cruise. View the beautiful Venetian houses in Corfu, sail to Paloiokastrita, pay a visit to the famous blue caves of Paxoi, have a BBQ on the beach, see the pituresque town Fiskardho on the Island of Cephalonia, and the capital of Lefkas, Lefkas town.
Greece offers sun, culture, ancient sights and spectacular landscapes, as well as delicious food and hospitality in the local taverns. Sail past by the best bays, islands and harbors and past all the famous Greek sights worth seeing. Discover the special destinations that can almost only be reached by a sailing yacht. We organize cruises in three different sailing areas. Most itineraries we sail several times a year.
- Sail through and enjoy the beautiful town of Corfu
- View and have dinner in the beautiful old Venetian houses of Corfu
- Sail to Paloiokastrita, a nice spot on the east coast of Corfu
- Sail to the small town Gaios, on the Island of Paxoi
- Pay a visit to the famous blue caves of Paxoi
- Enjoy a nice sailing day to Preveza, where we stay overnight
- Explorethe pituresque town Fiskardho on the Island of Cephalonia
- Enjoy nice sail to Nidri on the Island of Lefkas
- Have a lunch stop on one of the private Islands of Lefkas
- Explore the beautiful capital of Lefkas, Lefkas town