Austin Pride: August
You have come to expect amazing entertainment from Austin Pride and this year will be no exception!
The largest event of ATX Pride Week, the Pride Parade keeps getting bigger and better with last year’s event drawing record numbers of parade participants and spectators to the streets of downtown Austin! Over 120+ entries, floats, special live performances & more!
The Festival will be showing off an amazing lineup of musical artists and pop culture icons! It will also include inflatable games and activities for people of all ages, photo booths, face painting, drinks, food, and over 140 vendor booths featuring non-profits & products from local businesses that support the LGBTQ community. Immediately after, the Parade will begin at 8pm from the Capitol. It will the proceed down Congress and then march through the Warehouse District on 4th Street/Bettie Naylor to Republic Square Park.
- The Austin Gay and Lesbian Pride Foundation (AGLPF) is a 100% volunteer-run non-profit organization
- The Austin Pride Festival features local non-profits organizations and businesses that support the LGBTQ community
- Surplus pride celebration proceeds are donated back into the community via the Austin Pride Cares program
- The Parade features two emcee stages, one on Congress Ave. at the Paramount/Stephen F. Austin and one on the roof top of Rain on 4th
- The Austin Pride Festival is Central Texas’ single largest HIV testing day of the year
Austin Pride Parade: 8:00 PM
The Pride parade will start at 8pm, on August 25th, at the Capitol, marching down Congress and across 4th/Bettie Naylor to Republic Square Park.
DAY TIME ACTIVITIES
Austin Pride Festival
August 25th, 2018
11:00 AM – 6:30 PM
The Pride Festival is the largest annual LGBTQ advocacy and fundraising event in Central Texas! The Festival features two Entertainment areas: the Main Stage & East Stage showcasing an amazing lineup of musical artists and pop culture icons! The Festival also includes over 140 vendor booths featuring non-profits & products from local businesses that support the LGBTQ community! Tickets for the Festival will be available at the Festival gates. Price is $20 cash for adults, $10 for children 7-17, children 6 and under are free.
PRIDE AT NIGHT
Austin Pride Parade
August 25th, 2017
The main event, the pride parade will start at 8pm, on August 25th, at the Capitol. We will march down Congress and across 4th/Bettie Naylor to Republic Square Park.