THIS WAS A FABULOUS OUTING! For a similar upcoming experience view our current listings
Ski Bums: Patagonia is unforgettable. There’s simply no region in the world that looks quite like this. With astonishingly deep blue lakes, craggy peaks that leap into the sky, and thick forests of pine and bamboo, outdoor adventurers travel here from all over the world to take in its wonders.
It’s also home to the largest ski resort in South America, the stunning Cerro Catedral. When North American summer becomes South American winter, skiers and snowboarders of all skill levels spread out across its massive terrain and gaze down at the sparkling blue waters of the Lago Nahuel Huapi.
And along the waterfront, one of South America’s greatest hotels sits on its very own peninsula. The opulent lodge setting of Llao Llao Resort Hotel and Spa is reason enough to travel here. You might not ever want to leave.
- Six night stay at the spectacular Llao LLao Resort Hotel and Spa (Moreno wing)
- Five day ski pass for Cerro Catedral ski resort
- Three multi-course dinners at Llao Llao
- Daily private group shuttle service between the resort hotel and the ski resort
- Daily breakfast buffet
- Complimentary health club, sauna and pool access
- Daily happy hour
- A daily itinerary of guided activities, terrain recommendations and and hosted events
- Up-to-the-minute trip updates, delivered to your mobile phone
- Trip organization, guidance and assistance from SKI BUMS professional trip leaders
What’s not Included
- Air transportation
- Ground transportation (airport shuttle between Bariloche and Llao Llao)
- Ski and snowboard equipment rental
- Lunches, some dinners, alcoholic drinks
- Travel insurance (very highly recommended)