Epicurean Travel: Spain, the flavors of Andalusia – Featuring the magical cities of Seville, Córdoba and Granada. Experience firsthand the unique flavors of this famed southern region of Spain on an 7-day journey. Guided by a team of local experts, learn about Spain’s colorful history and modern day society, through its food, history and culture.
- to a mansion that has been converted into an elegant hotel located in the heart of Seville.
- visit the Triana Market to shop for what we will prepare during our customized, hands-on Andalusian cooking workshop.
- Visiting to one of the favorite places at Southern Spain, Aracena and Tapas Galore
- visit the Jewish quarter and synagogue. That evening dinner will be provided at a local favorite spot, followed by a special visit of the Great Mosque-Cathedral.
- Once we have worked up an appetite we will break for lunch and then move onward for a tour of the Alhambra Palace and Generalife Gardens.
Day 1: Arrive in Seville
Arrive in Seville’s San Pablo Airport, where you are met by a local guide. We will then transferred to a mansion that has been converted into an elegant hotel located in the heart of Seville. Free time for check-in and rest (a light lunch can be served at the hotel upon request).
Day 2: Triana Market and Andalusian Cooking Class
After a refreshing night’s rest and delicious breakfast at our hotel, we visit the Triana Market to shop for what we will prepare during our customized, hands-on Andalusian cooking workshop.
Day 3: Aracena and Tapas Galore
After breakfast we depart by private coach to Aracena to visit to this picturesque, mountainside village and savor their famous cured hams and other local delicacies. Wander the quaint village to raise your appetite for lunch favored by locals.
Day 4: Córdoba
We bid Seville farewell and depart for Córdoba. On our way we visit an olive mill and grove and enjoy an oil tasting led by a master olive oil producer. We continue onward to Córdoba, our home for the night.
Day 5: Granada
After breakfast, we say goodbye to the beautiful city of Córdoba and depart for Granada. After checking into our hotel, we will take a private walking tour to explore this enchanting city.
Day 6: Take a trip to the coastline
Today we enjoy the sun, surf and beach. After breakfast we depart for a day trip to Nerja beach and take part in an exclusive and authentic sardine skewer cooking class, followed by lunch on the beach.
Day 7: Farewell Granada
We say adios to Granada, where you will either fly home or continue on this amazing journey with a trip extension to Barcelona. (Please note: Barcelona can be added to the front end of the trip as well.)
- Minimum of 2 travelers: $4800/person, double occupancy
- Minimum of 4 travelers: $3500/ person, double occupancy
- Minimum of 6 travelers: $3000/person, double occupancy
- Minimum of 8 travelers: $2750/person, double occupancy
- Solo traveler fee: $600