AIDS Ride Wisconsin: July
Gay Travel for Good: The first AIDS Ride was in 2002, and we’ve been riding our bikes together ever since. This unique event will challenge, energize, and inspire you. Come join the AIDS Ride Wisconsin for an important cause that work towards a future free from AIDS.
Today, more than 6,300 people are living with HIV/AIDS in Wisconsin and it is estimated that an additional 1,500+ are not diagnosed but living with the disease. Ride with us to make sure anyone struggling with AIDS/HIV has access to life-saving health care and social programs.
Choose from six route options, varying from short routes to multiple day options. Don’t miss your chance on this exciting ride that is happening from July 27-29, 2018.
- Designed for all levels of riders
- Volunteer chiropractors on site for riders
- Make new friends while knowing that your sweat and tears are all for a great cause
- Ride accommodates all dietary restrictions in all the food we provide
- Through the generosity of volunteer massage therapists, AIDS Ride Wisconsin – ACT Ride provides massages free of charge to its riders