THIS WAS A FABULOUS OUTING! For a similar upcoming experience view our current listings
Detours Gay Adventure Travel: A real experience in Africa sparks not just all five senses, but also imagination and emotions quite unlike any other place you’ll experience. Our 12-day experience through South Africa guarantees to showcase this country in all its glory. From the cosmopolitan, postcard-perfect city of Cape Town, to the expansive country estates of the Winelands, to the world famous safaris of Kruger park, before finishing in the big, busy metropolis of Johannesburg.
- Visit Cape Town, which is one of the great cosmopolitan coastal cities of the world, fringed by gorgeous beaches, with the imposing Table Mountain as its focal point.
- The Winelands fades into rolling vineyards that spread to the east and west as far as the eye can see, with the looming rocky mountains creating a natural border to the north.
- Kruger Park this 19,000 square kilometre (7,000 square mile) national park in South Africa’s Northeast region is one of the world’s most famous places for a safari – and that’s exactly what we’re here for!
- We fly from Cape Town to Kruger then take a short drive through the park to our beautiful hotel.
- As you search for the Big Five, keep an eye out for the many other smaller creatures that live in this reserve, including over 500 bird and over 100 reptile species.