Source Events: We invite you to join the 8th Annual Gay Pride Cruise on a 4 Night Cruise sailing from Ocean Drive to Ocean with Pride!. This year our Pride Cruise will be on the beautiful newer renovated Royal Caribbean Enchantment of the Seas. In addition, we’ll be returning to the gay friendly destination of Key West. Last year we had a special snorkeling adventure aboard the BlueQ. Of course, we’re continuing the great tradition celebrating pride at sea with exclusive parties, events, entertainment, and excursions.
- Start off in the beautiful city of Miami
- Enjoy the white sand beaches of Paradise Island
- Snorkeling, kayaking, sailing, and a beachside barbecue in Coco Cay, Bahamas
- Visit Key West’s fascinating architecture, friendly people, and rich history
- Visit Atlantis Resort and Casino in Nassau
Day 1: Miami – Monday, April 10, 2017
The city of Miami sits on the Florida mainland. Offshore, due east in the Atlantic, are a series of barrier islands. The southernmost island in the near vicinity is Key Biscayne. Next to the north is Virginia Key, then Fisher Island, and then comes Miami Beach. The body of water between these islands and the mainland is Biscayne Bay. Early on, resort developers looked to the Atlantic Ocean beaches of Miami Beach, beginning their development with the elegant Art Deco hotels at the southern tip, now better known as South Beach. As development proceeded northward its complexion changed, becoming more “high-rise” and grandiose, with amenities geared to a wider range of interests, from wynwood walls to shopping on Lincoln Road.
Day 2: Nassau, Bahamas – Tuesday, April 11, 2017
Enjoy the beautiful white sand beaches of Paradise Island. Looking for some casino action? The Atlantis Resort and Casino is a true Las Vegas style venue with all the trimmings. Nassau boasts beautiful foliage, including brilliant red hibiscus and a grove of Casuarina trees. Nassau is located on the 21-mile-long-island of New Providence and is connected, via bridge, to Paradise Island, another popular Bahamian destination.
Day 3: Coco Cay, Bahamas – Wednesday, April 12, 2017
We’ll have our own area that we’ll call our own “Gay Beach” and enjoy a beachside barbecue, dance the limbo if you like or wander the island. Snorkel, kayak, sail or take a snooze in one of many hammocks. Welcome to our own private island. Home to neon-colored fish, white sand beaches and you.
Day 4: Key West, Florida – Thursday, April 13, 2017
Welcome to Gay Key West! This lush tropical island has fascinating architecture, friendly people, a rich history and plenty of activities to keep engaged or help relax. Filled with funky charm, Key West is a sophisticated place with amazing restaurants, diverse entertainment and eclectic art.
Day 5: Miami, Florida – Friday, April 14, 2017
Arrive back in beautiful Miami.
Two twin beds (can convert into queen-size), vanity area and a private bathroom. (136 sq. ft.)
Large Oceanview Staterooms
Two twin beds (can convert into queen-size), sitting area with sofa, vanity area and a private bathroom. (151 sq. ft.)
Superior Oceanview with Balcony
Two twin beds (can convert into queen-size), private balcony, sitting area with sofa bed, and a private bathroom. (191 sq. ft., balcony 39 sq. ft.)
- Maiden Voyage: 1997
- Enhanced: December 2012
- Gross Tonage: 82,910
- Staterooms: 1,142
- Guest Capacity: 2,252
- Crew to serve you: 840
- 9 Dining options
- 2 pools, 6 whirlpools
- Rock Climbing Wall
- Full-service Vitality at Sea Spa & State-of-the-art Fitness Center
Complimentary Dining Options:
- My Fair Lady Main Dining Room: Divided into two distinct rooms, this twin-level dining room serves up world-class meals for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Windjammer Café: Casual Culinary destination with an array of global cuisine for every meal.
- Park Café: Casual indoor/outdoor café with made-to-order salads, paninis and sandwiches.
- Specialty Dining Options: Additional charges apply
- Chops Grille: A popular signature steakhouse.
- Café Latte-tudes: Serving specialty coffees, snacks and sweets