Source Events: The arts run through the heart and soul of Cuba, which is why Source Events has customized this people to people program to include soul stirring music, art and dance. Whether meeting leaders of the gay community and learning about their struggles and successes, or visiting artists studios, the people you connect with will reveal the spirit of this fascinating, culturally rich island nation long off-limits to American travelers.
- Visit Fuster Project by José Fuster known as the Picasso of the Caribbean
- Visit Old Havana in Horse and Carriage
- Visit Soroa Orchid Garden
- Visit Vigia Farm (Hemingway House)
- Visit Mi Cayito Beach
Day 1: Saturday- Havana
We arrive in Havana and immediately visit Fuster Project by José Fuster known as the Picasso of the Caribbean. Enjoy a welcome dinner followed by a visit to Fabrica de Arte.
Day 2: Sunday- Old Havana
We will visit Old Havana in Horse and Carriage, followed by a visit Colon Cemetery. After we will have lunch at Doña Eutimia with some Cocktails at Hotel Nacional. We will attending the Cannon Ceremony and have lunch at Habana 61.
Day 3: Monday- Viñales,
Morning Drive to Viñales, visit Soroa Orchid Garden and Tabacco Farm. Have lunch at Archeological Farm, visit the Prehistoric Mural. Engoy Cocktails in Hotel Los Jazmines and have dinner at Hotel Capri.
Day 4: Tuesday- Vigia Farm (Hemingway House)
Visit Vigia Farm (Hemingway House), go shoping at San Jose Shops. Have lunch at Starbien, visit Callejon Hammel (Art Alley). We will be attending the conference CNSEX, meet LGBT leaders, have dinner at Rio Mar.
Day 5: Wednesday- Mi Cayito Beach, Alicia Alonso Theater
We visit Mi Cayito Beach and Alicia Alonso Theater. Have dinner at El Litoral and join us at the La Zorra y el Cuervo Jazz Club.
Day 6: Thursday- Old Havana, San Cristobal
We will have a walking tour of Old Havana. We take a break for the rest of the day. Then have a farewell Dinner at San Cristobal arrive by antique cars
Day 7: Friday- Miami
Depart Havana to Miami. Please note that your connecting flight in Miami should be schedule late evening or next day.
Hotel NH Capri – Havana
Located in the trendy downtown district of Vedado in Havana. The hotel is located to well known nightclubs, La Rampa art and craft market and a short walk to the famous malecón plus a short taxi drive to all the cities top tourist sites.
Fully renovated in 2014, with 220 rooms and 2 restaurants as well as 3 bars – 2 of which come with a fantastic views of the city. And if you like the sight of Havana spreading out before you, you’ll love the rooftop swimming pool.
Priced at $4,098 per person or $5,598 for Single Supplement
Included in this itinerary:
- All documentation including visas and people to people general license as required to travel to and from Cuba
- VIP check-in at Miami International Airport
- Hotel Accommodations in Havana at NH Capri Hotel
- Air Conditioned Motor Coach with driver and expert guide
- Activities as described in the itinerary
- All meals while in Cuba except for free day
- Insurance while in Cuba
Not Included in Itinerary
- Roundtrip flight Miami/Havana – Group Flight
- Personal Expenses
- Meals on Free Day
- Hotel Accommodations in Miami Before or After trip
- Flights Home to/from Miami
- Travel Insurance for trip cancellation
- If you were born in Cuba, please contact Source Events for special visa requirements
March 11-17, 2017
Passport requirements: Your valid passport should have at least 2 blank pages and should be valid for at least six months prior to departure to the country you will be visiting.